Weston Public Library Standards of Library Behavior Policy
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The following items are added to the Library Code to Conduct as an addendum and shall be in effect until suspended by the Board of Trustees.
- Library patrons, age three and older, must wear a face covering which completely covers the nose and mouth at all times while in the buildings.
a. For those unable to, or unwilling to, wear a face covering, reasonable accomodations will include delivery of library services (checkout of materials, reference, and programming) via digital services and curbside service.
- Patrons that are sick, or have a fever shall not enter library buildings, even if they are wearing a face covering.
- All visitors will practice social distancing at all times, ensuring a minimum of six feet distance to all others.
- While in library buildings, patrons shall practice good hand hygiene by properly washing hands or using hand sanitizer.
- Library facilities will observe the following occupancy limits:
Weston – 15 patrons, plus staff
Grand Rapids – 15 patrons, plus staff
- Children (those under age 12) must be accompanied by, and under the direct supervision of, their own parent or legal guardian at all times.
- There will be no loitering on any library property at any time.
- Patrons shall return all borrowed materials via the external book returns.
- No groups or class visits shall be permitted.
- Meeting spaces are not available to use or rent.
The previously approved Weston Public Library Standards of Library Behavior Policy is in effect at all times.
For questions or concerns as to the Temporary Code of Conduct, please contact the Library Director at 419-669-3415.
Board Approved: December 14, 2020